This Thursday Habits Gastropub will be offering up a chance to experience their culinary prowess in the form of an updated take on the classic 5-course dinner featuring modern spins on classic pub dishes, each paired with a whisky for a mere $35 after tax.
Having appeared in our recent feature on the area, they invited us to coordinate the whisky portion of the evening and provided 2 free tickets to see the whole affair in action.
Enough rambling, here are the details:
Where: Habits Gastropub 928 College St., Toronto, ON
When: This Thursday, July 12th at 7pm
- Pear and tellegio cheese soup paired with a Speyside single malt
- An updated take on mushrooms on toast using king oyster mushrooms on brioche paired with a Canadian whisky
- A mini Scotch egg using a quail egg wrapped in in-house smoked trout paired with an Irish whiskey
- Sweet braised pork belly paired with an Islay whisky
- Apple bread pudding in a whisky caramel sauce paired with a Lowland whisky
How to get your seat:
- By calling them directly at 416-533-7272 and using your credit card over the phone.
- By going to the venue and paying in person.
I recommend going with the advance ticket option so that everything is paid for before you arrive.
For the 2 free seats, we'll give one away to each of the first two people to email us at the "contact us" address to the right, and then we will notify the team at Habits who you are.
On behalf of the team at ScotchBlog.ca and Habits Gastropub, we look forward to seeing you this Thursday!